DC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes an air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in over oiling and getting oil in the intake track.
- Short Ram Intake System uses DCF300 Filter
- 50 state CARB Legal
- Aluminum Piping, Mandrel bent
- Corrosion Resistant
- Reusable and Washable filter no oil needed
- Direct bolt on easy to install design
- Dyno tested for maximum performance
- Designed and tested in the U.S.A
- C.A.R.B EO NUMBER: D-370-15
- 2003-2005 Infiniti G35 3.5L
- 2003-2005 Nissan 350Z 3.5L
Each state has its own emissions and inspection requirements. In California this is managed by the Air Resource Board (CARB or ARB for short). C.A.R.B has determined that certain aftermarket automotive parts are not legal for sale or highway use in the state of California or any state that has adopted California emission standard, check your local / state laws for details. Items subject to this determination include certain exhaust components, headers, intake systems and other parts which might affect the emissions of a vehicle. These items that meet the necessary requirements are granted a C.A.R.B Executive Order (EO) number. All parts with an assigned EO number are 50 state legal. To view CARB status please check the vehicle applications and descriptions for each item.